Adding the agriculture department's printer
- To print at a specific location that is not available on the computer, you can still print if you do the following:
- Click on the start button.
- Click in the area labeled "Search programs and files"
- Type \\appserve and hit return.
- Hit return and will see all printers
- Right click on the printer you want and click on connect.
- That printer will now be added to your list of available printers
- When the netbook shuts down/restarts, repeat the above process. "Deepfreeze" will clear the printer software on your netbook